Therapeutic Listening™ is a specific multi-faceted sound-based intervention that is grounded in a developmental and sensory integration perspective. It integrates electronically altered music to improve your child’s attention, coordination, learning, and self-regulation. The music is intentionally varied in musical style, instrument choices, sound quality, and level of enhancement to achieve different therapeutic objectives. Trained therapists choose a music program and pair it with appropriate activities to address your child’s specific needs.
- Improved attention and listening skills
- Easier transitions between routines or activities
- Increased tolerance to sounds
- Better motor coordination and body awareness
- Improved emotional and energy regulation
- Greater social awareness